Saturday, August 18, 2007

Birthday Boy

Saturday, August 11, 2007 was Titus' 2 year birthday! He's a big boy now! Officially, that is adult for boxers. It's starting to show, too. He's so much more mellow now than he used to be. I guess old age takes its toll on us all.

Titus has been with me through some crazy, crazy times in those two years. When I'd sit down on the floor and cry, he'd climb up on me and put a paw on each of my shoulders as if he was hugging me, and he'd lick my chin, which is how they give kisses. He always knows when I'm upset. People laugh at me for how spoiled these dogs are, but they don't understand what they were for me during those crazy, crazy times. I can honestly say that Titus saved me.


For his birthday, we went to Petsmart to get his free treat with the birthday card that Petsmart sent to him. Then we went to the dog park, which was closed for grass issues, but he met a tiny little Italian Greyhound and his friendly owners, which he enjoyed. He's so social. Here are some pictures of Titus, and the last picture is Princess Leah, all on Titus's birthday.

5 comments:

Malissa said...

Oh my...I knew this was coming! Happy birthday to Titus! I'm glad he was your "therapy pet"...not to be mistaken for a chia pet. They are spoiled rotten..LUCKY dogs!!

mom/sandy said...

"Grandma" is sorry she didn't know Titus was having a b-day. it sounds like she got everythigns he needed!!

mom/sandy said...

sorry I should of proof read my comment as we all know Titus is a boy-dog and I don't know when everything became everythigns!!

Mom said...

It's nice to know other people love their dog's as much as I love Bub. As I always say, "They are always happy to see you, and they never sass back!"

HEIDI said...

I want you to post a blog about your brush with fame this weekend :)