Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello all!! Well here we are, 16 days left in the school year for Candace. I don't know who's more excited for Summer break, her or her class. As for me, I am sad to see the cool nights leave us for the warmer nights. Hopefully Candace will be able to make it these next 16 days of school before we leave for some fun in Cali.

Not too much happening around us as of lately. Which might be the reason for no blogging. No fun pictures of us out on our quads since we haven't had a chance to go. We have been spending lots of time at Candace's parents' house cleaning out the garage and then preparing it for epoxying. Hopefully I can get to it this week and finish it up. It will be super nice when it's all done. I've also been helping her dad get the pit ready to be usable for storage and what not. He's putting a big awning on it that is 24 x 60. So with my allergies, it's been super fun working outside with everything blooming. Luckily there is good drugs out there that help with keeping these things in check.

This past weekend would have been my dad's 57 birthday. My mom took some of his journal entries and made each of us copies and then we all read them out loud. It was fun to read them and see things that he went through. It was also very hard to read them, I only made it through half of my page before I handed it to Candace to finish for me. But it was a good birthday and we also celebrated Tony's birthday also which was yesterday. We went to Pizza Mart to celebrate his birthday.

Well I don't know what else there really is going on with us currently. Just hanging out, watching American Idol and our Monday night shows. Walking the dogs, neglecting our house work. Which we'll get to some time this week. The laundry is done, the dishes are clean, so were good. Seacrest out!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

LOL! This sure had my emotions on a roller coaster. But I love the note you ended on.

It was very bittersweet to read the jornal entries. All in all it was a great experience.

I knew you had a mancrush on Ryan. ;) Are you still crying about Brooke? So sad.

Rogers Family said...

Thanks for the great post.. Glad you had a fun filled week. We too are glad that school is almost out. More free time for everyone.. Keep the post coming.

wendy said...

that is so sweet of your mom to do that, although I'm sure it was bittersweet like Kristy said. I sure do miss our dads!
Fent out

Unknown said...

Yeah for a post!!! I'm with Candace on the count down. It's about 16 days too far away. Serious... let's just be DONE already! I need to come hang out with you guys!