Thursday, June 12, 2008

16 Reasons Why I love Candace

Well I wanted to tell you all what makes Candace so special. Not to mention to show you all why these 16 months will just be a small portion of the actual time we will be together, because she is awesome. So here it goes, hopefully I don't miss anything!

1. Well, most important to me is that she loves me and still wants to be with me.
2. She is my best friend also and I love spending time with her and doing things together.
3. She lets me do all sorts of projects around the house and is always happy to help me out.
4. She bought me a Wii!!!! That right there would be enough but there's even more.
5. She let me buy her a quad to go riding with me.
6. She makes the best Tortilla soup this side of Chili's.
7. She gives the best hair cuts and always makes sure my hair looks the best.
8. She still sleeps in the same room and bed with me, even with my snoring.
9. She let me buy a golf cart. I mean who needs a golf cart, but I have one!!!
10. She helps me with the yard work and picks up the "land mines" from the dogs in the backyard and doesn't even complain about it.
11. Did I mention she let me buy a golf cart, yeah your jealous but just keep reading.
12. She walks to school cause I want to save gas money.
13. She lets me turn up the AC to save some money, and she's home all summer.
14. I get to have the remote when we watch TV.
15. She puts up with all my crazy ideas and even encourages me on some of them.
16. Last but not least because of who she is. She makes me happy and that's really all I need!!

3 comments:

wendy said...

that so sweet, I'm glad you guys found eachother.

HEIDI said...

Ahh, very sweet Bryan... you two are perfect for eachother.

mom/sandy said...

You forgot 'that she puts up w/your family'...

I am so glad you 2 found each other. It was a long time coming but it seems like it was so worth it!!!!!!!