Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Consider This

One of my most favorite things about being married to Bryan is how considerate we are of each other. We both agree that we were missing it in our first marriages, and maybe that's why we both try especially hard to be considerate. Or maybe we just naturally are and make a great couple.

The other day, we were both in the kitchen, putting things away and getting things out. He needed to put something in the fridge at just about the same time I needed to get something out of the freezer. We turned around and I opened the fridge (for him) and right afterward he opened the freezer (for me). He realized what I did and asked, "Did you open the fridge for me?" and I said "Yes." He laughed and said, "I opened the freezer for you!" It was just a very sweet moment that showed how much we think of each other first, before ourselves. It's such a nicer way to live.

2 comments:

Marie said...

awwwwwww...that is precious! You (and he) are so lucky!!

The Wood Family said...

You two do make a great couple!