Monday, April 20, 2009

Did you get a straight answer?

So today during lunch, me and the guys were doing what we always do, watching CNN. They were doing an interview with a high school senior and his lawyer. He was complaining about how we was unable to access Gay friendly websites while at school. Guessing by his lisp and the fact that his lawyer looked like a man but was actually a woman, I think they were both gay. They were going on and on about something when the commentator asked a very legitimate question to them. She asked, "Have you gotten any straight answers?" Well after that, we don't have any clue on what was said because we were laughing so hard. If you're gay and reading this, don't be mad, it was still funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll have to read about my he-she experience in San Diego last week.

Are you not teaching?

I'm OK for your DR appt on the 30th too... as long as it's not too far (I teach til 10:30 and can't get to you before 10:45... and that's if I'm really fast)