Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Feeling Festive






Aren't we festive? I put up the tree Sunday after Thanksgiving and decorated it. Can you believe it's done this early? Yup, it's done. I like it plain and simple. "I find the tinsel distracting." (If you're cool, leave a comment and tell me what that's from!) I even tied the bow on the tree myself! I am a semi-professional bow-tier. I haven't been paid to tie bows (that would make me a professional,) but I've had tons of people ask me to tie bows for them, so I figure that's semi-professional.


And look at the Thanksgiving spirit get to Bryan! He watched one too many cooking shows and had to cook his own turkey. Look at how beautiful it is! Look at him enjoy it! It really did turn out great-very yummy. Come over and have some--we've got tons now!

5 comments:

mom/sandy said...

OK your doing the turkey at Christmas!! It looks great.

Great bow!!

Kristy said...

Yum!! I love the pond. You really gave your backyard a nice upgrade. Way 2 go!

Malissa said...

Thats turkey looks scrumptious! I'd like to make a yummy roll sandwich out of that...can you bring me a baggy of it!!

Cath said...

You know I'm cool.

Marie said...

George's dad on Seinfeld?? Am I cool??