Monday, November 5, 2007

Silly Bryan

So last night, Bryan was laying in bed, already half asleep while I was getting ready for bed. By the time I laid down, he was mostly asleep. I was talking to him about who-knows-what, and he kept agreeing with everything I was saying. "That's a good idea." "Yes, you're right." "Uh-huh."
I remarked, "You are so well-trained! Who do I have to thank for you being so well trained?"
He replied, "Myself."
I said, "You trained yourself?"
He said, "Yes."
I asked, "How did you train yourself to be such a good husband?"
He told me, "I took some kids toys and made them into better toys."
I totally busted up laughing. This must have woke him up, because he asked me what was going on. I asked him, "How do you take kids toys and make them into better toys and train yourself to be a good husband?"
He looked chagrined: "Is that what I said?"
He had no idea. Silly Bryan! What a sweet, silly guy.

No comments: