Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Turn to be Funny

We were getting ready to make a run to Sonic tonight, and I asked him, "Are we just driving through?" I was just going to go barefoot.
He answered, "Yes."
I thought about it a second more and remembered what my mom taught me: Never go anywhere without shoes and your purse. (You never know if you'll get car trouble and have to walk somewhere, or if you'll need to have money or your i.d.)
I told Bryan, "Hold on, let me get some shoes. My mom taught me never go anywhere without your shoes and your purse."
Bryan laughed at me, "There's lots of times you don't take your purse."
I patted him on the shoulder and said, "That's because I have your wallet!" I tried to kiss him to show that I was teasing and trying to be cute, but he refused me. Apparently I thought it was much funnier than he did.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are fun!

Marie said...

That's funny! I thought you were being funny because Sonic is ALWAYS drive through, even when you do the curbside thingy you don't get out of the car.
I LOVE Sonic...the ice is the best.

Marie said...

You were funny TWICE though, so that makes it even better.