Saturday, February 16, 2008

Coordinated Bryan

Okay, I shouldn't say that we did nothing for our anniversary. Friday, February 1, Bryan brought home two bundles of two dozen roses, so 4 dozen total. He's a sweetheart.


I love to post the funny things Bryan does and says. He's really quite a riot. This morning, we decided to go for a bike ride. It was a little chilly, so he put on a blue long sleeved shirt under the t-shirt he wanted to wear. He had on brown shorts. He looked down at his out-fit, and started changing his shorts. I asked him if he thought he was going to be too cold to wear shorts, and he said no and held up the same style of shorts but in blue. I laughed and asked if he was changing shorts to match better. He said "Of course!" Then, to top it all off, he picked a blue hat! I didn't realize we had to dress up to go on a bike ride! Here's a picture of my coordinated Bryan.



So after the bike ride, we went out back to clean up our "snow." Leah had destroyed a pillow and the stuffing all over the yard looked like a first snowfall. So today we "shoveled" the snow, but really we used a rake.


2 comments:

Malissa said...

I feel like he got the coordination good, but I think those are swim shorts! They look like it anyways!! I wish we had a first snowfall!! Well not really, cause no one would shovel or rake it up for awhile!

mom/sandy said...

Bryan has been taught well w/his coordination!! I hope that was not a new pillow Leah ripped up. I think someone needs a little more attention!!