Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary

We've had some complaints that we haven't updated our Blog recently. I just wish there were something to write about! It was pointed out to us that we had our first anniversary last week. Apparently that should have been a big deal, but it wasn't to us. Bryan said, "Everybody makes it a year. Talk to me at two years." I'm just looking forward to being married 16 months. Bryan and I both ended our previous marriages at 16 months, so I figure if we can beat Not-So-Sweet 16, then we're in the clear. Just keep rooting for us!! :)

5 comments:

Malissa said...

Call me a cheerleader!! I'm rootin for ya!

Chad~Nicole said...

I'm rootin' for eternity. :)

Unknown said...

I was just thinking it was anniversary time for you guys! Happy day!!

Jenifer said...

Hey Candace, I was blog hopping and I found you from Team Bridesmaid. I worked with you last year with Griffin. Congrats on your anniversary!

mom/sandy said...

June 3rd here you come!!!!!!