Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bangs or No Bangs???

Okay, I need your help. My bangs have grown out a bit, so now I'm in limbo-- do I cut them short again, or do I work on growing them out? I like both ways, but I think we see ourselves differently than we really are, so I'm not really sure what looks best. Please cast your vote on bangs or no bangs. Here are a few pictures to help you decide.

No, really, I mean it. Please post a comment and say bangs or no bangs. Even if I don't know you, or you think I don't want your opinion, or whatever, you can still let me know which you like better. It's a pretty important decision. ;) Maybe not, but I'll be stuck with them for a while if I do cut them, so I need to make sure.

Oh, and please be nice. I'm only asking for help with my hair. I can only do so much with the rest of me. Thanks a bunch!

12 comments:

Admin said...

waves, like in the first one and in the last one. Very nice hair cut!

Candace- Bryan said...

Don't click on that link, "See here"
Weird stuff happens

AccordingToAngela.com said...

bangs look great on you! the first picture is really nice :)

mom/sandy said...

I love the bangs!

Kristy said...

BANGS! I LIKE THE BANGS! (have you seen Ellen's stand up show?)

Chad~Nicole said...

I vote for bangs.

Cath said...

Bangs. And you can just delete the weird comment, y'know.

Mom said...

All of the pictures are cute, but I'd go with the bangs, or what ever is easier. I've gone both ways, and the trouble I have with bangs, is I have to keep getting them trimmed to keep them out of my eyes.

Malissa said...

I dig the bangs...but I think you look good either way!

Unknown said...

I love the bangs!

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

definaltly bangs!!!!

Marie said...

well...what did you decide?