Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Announcements

Alright, alright. What do I do? Just shout it out to everyone? I'm not really like that, but here's the official announcements:

Yes, I am pregnant. I know it just looks like I'm getting fatter, but there is a baby growing in there. And a baby girl, too!! Hooray! I'm about 19 weeks along (about 4 1/2 months) and everything with the baby looks great! So far she is healthy and growing right on schedule. I have not had fun being pregnant, but that's the price we pay. Hopefully that means she'll be healthy when she's born. We've even chosen a name for her already: Chloe Jane. She can be C.J. for short or if there's another Chloe in her class. She'll be here in mid-November. I'm betting on the 20th so that I won't be able to go see "New Moon" right away. But we'll see.

Our other big news is that Bryan and I FINALLY got sealed on Saturday, June 20th. Don't feel left out if you thought you should've been invited. I wanted to keep it a small ceremony. I hate being the center of the room with all eyes on me. But it was very nice, and I managed not to cry, although my sister said it made me have a funny look on my face. It is so nice to have a feeling of "completeness" in our relationship and to know that Bryan is stuck with me forever and ever! We had a really fun dinner afterward, and I appreciate everyone who pitched in and everyone who came to show their support. It was especially great to have a group to come play Rock Band with me, which is rare. I had a great time! Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Cath said...

Chloe is the tenth most popular female given name in the US.

http://www10.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=chloe

mom/sandy said...

'Home at Last' seems so fitting for you guys after your sealing.

I can't beleive you are half way thru your pregancy. Lets hope the rest is smooth sailing!! Well maybe till the last few weeks!

Love ya

Chad~Nicole said...

Congratulations all the way around!

Karen said...

Congrats on your sealing. I know the feeling. When Tim and I got sealed a year after being married, there really was a completeness that was felt. Yay!

woodfamilyaz said...

Oh, my goodness! Congratulations on the baby girl and sealing! We are sooooo excited for you! How awesome do feel now that your family is complete? :)

Ging said...

Candace, I hardly ever see you guys, but I want you to know how happy I am for you and Bryan. The baby girl is soooo exciting. I am so happy for that, and of course the sealing! You and Bryan have waited for so long, and you certainly deserve that happiness. Now your baby girl will be born in the covenent. I am so sorry that we didn't make the sealing. Just too much happening at the same time and for far away, we just couldn't swing it, but we were there in spirit. Hope you guys have a very long (eternal) life together. You are so good for Bryan.I am so glad you found each other!